At St. Clare Commons we believe a job should be more than simply a means of earning a living. It should be a learning experience, a path to personal growth, and most important a way of putting faith into action.
St. Clare Commons opened its faith-based state of the art campus in Perrysburg, Ohio in 2013 and continues expanding its ministry. As our campus continues to grow, we currently have opportunities for LPNs and RNs who have a genuine passion for caring for our elders.
Caregivers: Join a dedicated care giving staff in providing exceptional nursing care to our residents, and giving supervision and guidance to other clinical staff members.
*Full and Part time, 7pm-7am*
PRN also available all shifts
- Observes residents on admission and on a daily basis as well as when conditions change.
- Documents appropriately including Minimum Data Sets under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Administers medications, starts IVs and performs treatments for assigned residents, and documents that treatment as required company, and local, state and federal rules and regulations.
- Conduct rounds of all assigned residents at specified intervals, including mandatory beginning and end of shift rounds to ensure all care issues are addressed within and throughout the shift.
- Ability to adequately assess and reassess pain. Utilizes appropriate pain management techniques. Educates the resident and family regarding pain management.
- Documents changes in residents’ conditions and nursing care on progress notes and care plan.
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency situations.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Follows proper infection control procedures and supervises supportive staff in infection control procedures.
- Consistently follows the policies and procedures of the facility.
- Competently perform basic nursing skills.