CHI Living Communities has an exciting career opportunity to join a team of professionals who promote the values of reverence, integrity, compassion, and excellence in their actions, relationships, and service.
We are looking for an Accounting Manager who will complete the following responsibilities:
- Analyze and interpret financial information that management needs to make sound business decisions.
- Review and monitor costs inherent in the business.
- Review reconciliations to ensure they are prepared properly and follow-up on any unusual items.
- Oversee the monthly financial statement close and annual audit process.
- Perform the monthly close for smaller campuses.
- Assist in gathering information for the cost reports and Form 990’s.
- Investigate operational and financial results and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Respond to inquiries from executives regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like.
- Assist in the development and implementation of new policies and procedures for the business line.
- Assist in the creation of financial models for new projects/strategies.
- Attend educational sessions as necessary to stay abreast on the long-term care industry and accounting/finance profession.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- The ability to analyze financial data and to prepare accurate reports
- Knowledge of reimbursement methodologies and understanding of long-term care accounting
- The ability to develop and establish financial policies and procedures
- The ability to communicate effectively and directly
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and detail-oriented skills
- Flexibility and commitment to serving as a member of the team
- The ability to take initiative and work in an environment with minimal supervision
- At least 7 years of relevant financial reporting/general ledger and at least 3 years of management experience
- Advanced data management abilities, including advanced knowledge in the Microsoft Office Suite, such as Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of PointClickCare is a plus.
If you are interested in joining our team and achieving these goals with us, apply below or submit a letter of interest and résumé to:
Alisa Iffland, Vice President of Finance